Raphael is 50-something and in a rut. Without telling his wife, he buys a sailboat and convinces his childhood friend Patrick, an eternal teenager, and Alain, a hypochondriac, to go on a tour of the Mediterranean Sea with him. Holidays just like in the old days! The three friends however soon notice that they are not as fit as they used to be and don't really share the same interests anymore. All that changes when they take two much younger women on board who join them on their tour...
- Runtimes: 94'
- Color(s): Colors
- Ratio: 1,85:1
- Sound: 5.1
- Country(ies) of production: France
- Original Language(s): French
- Subtitle(s) available: English
- Audience: General Audiences
- Format(s) available: Bluray / DCP / ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Bernard TANGUY, Hervé Tanguy
- Cinematographer: David Kremer
- Music: Stupeflip