MOSKVITCH MON AMOUR
ARAM SHAHBAZYAN was born in 1971. He studied in National Institute for Theater and Cinema in Erevan et in La Femis in Paris. He worked as director for different private tv channels, assistant director in HAYFILM studio, directed several documentaires as well as short films. He received twice the price for "Best Director" in International Festival for Young Directors, "YES EM" in Erevan, Armenia in 2004 et in 2005.
"Moskvitch, mon amour" is his first feature film ; It is a co-production between Armenia, France and Russia. The film has been elected by the Fonds Sud of the French National Cinema Center (CNC).Filmography:
Hamo, an old farmer, lives with his wife in a remote village in the mountains of Armenia. The money their son send them from Russia just allows them to survive. But Hamo nourishes a dream of acquiring a Moskvitch, the most beautiful car in the world, the one that had promised the Soviet power and that he never had. The Soviet Union is gone, but the dream of Hamo remains. He learns that there is one for sale in a nearby village ...
- Runtimes: 88'
- Color(s): Colors
- Country(ies) of production: Russian Federation / Armenia / France
- Format(s) available: ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Producer: TEREZA VARZHAPETYAN, GORUNE APRIKIAN, MARIE-CLAUDE ARBAUDIE, SEVADA AGHABEKYAN
- Screenplay: LEVON MINASIAN, ESTER MANN
- Cinematographer: ARTUR GHARAYAN
- Music: ALBERT ABGARYAN, KIRIL GORODNIY, DAVIT DAVTYAN
- Produced by: NATIONAL FILM DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION, ARAPROD, FILMSTUDIO 55, AREMAC
- With the support of: FONDS SUD CINEMA, MINISTÈRE DE LA CULTURE ET DE LA COMMUNICATION – CNC, MINISTÈRE DES AFFAIRES ÉTRANGÈRES ET EUROPÉENNES - FRANCE, CENTRE NATIONAL DU CINEMA ARMÉNIEN