Teemu Nikki, born in 1975, is a prolific self-educated, award-winning filmmaker and the son of a pig-farmer from Sysma, Finland. His latest feature film, Euthanizer, has been a festival success and was Finland's official Oscar entry film for the 2019 The Academy Awards.
Nikki has also directed numerous short films which have gained recognition at film festivals all around the world, as well as several popular tv-series. Nikki's style is best described as a good-natured yet unapologetic political satire of humanity.Filmography:
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2019: FESTIVAL DE CANNES | Short Film Competition
- 2019: Bristol Encounters International Short Film Festival
- 2019: Toronto International Film Festival | Short Cuts
- 2019: Encounters Film Festival
Kalervo has felt powerless all his life, unable to fight back, until a woman who loves him gives him a life altering gift. Like with many of director Nikki’s works, All Inclusive can be interpreted in many ways, but at the core it’s a film about power, love and change.
- Runtimes: 15'
- Color(s): Colors
- Country(ies) of production: Finland
- Original Language(s): Finnish
- Subtitle(s) available: English
- Format(s) available: ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Teemu Nikki
- Cinematographer: Jarmo Kiuru
- Editor: Teemu Nikki
- Sound: Tuomas Seppänen
- Music: JANNE HUTTUNEN
- Set Design: Santtu Toivola
- Costume Design: Ninni Lahtinen
- Producer: Jani Pösö
- Produced by: It's Alive Films