Omid Shams was born in 1990. He began his education at the Youth Filmmaker Society (2012-2013). Omid is currently studying cinema at the Iranian National School of Cinema.Filmography:2015: Dogs Life2016: The Passer2018: Birthday Night
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2018: Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival | International Competition
- 2018: Linz International Film Festival • Short Fiction Film Award
- 2018: POFF shorts
Ahmad and Ali are friends and job colleagues.
On their birthday night, they are on their way from a job outside the city to Ahmad's house where their wives are waiting for them.
But on the road, an incident causes them to learn more about each other.
- Runtimes: 23'
- Color(s): Colors
- Sound: Stereo
- Country(ies) of production: Iran
- Original Language(s): Persian
- Subtitle(s) available: English
- Audience: General Audiences
- Format(s) available: ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
With: Nader Fallah, Babak Behshad
- Screenplay: Omid Shams
- Cinematographer: Pouria Pishvaei
- Editor: Mohammad Nadjarian Dariyan
- Producer: Seyed Rouhollah Hoseini, Omid Shams
- Produced by: Iranian National School of Cinema, Pulp Pictures