Christophe Deram lives in Lille. Since 2006, he works as an assistant director for cinema and television. He mostly dedicates himself to screenwriting and filmmaking. He directed his first short film, FACE, in 2011.Filmography:2011: Face2016: The Mist Walkers2018: Crazy Hair
A village by the sea, deserted by winter.
Marco, a forty-year-old man is ready to get inside Crazy Hair, a hair salon owned by his biological mother.
He only knows her name. Not knowing what he is looking for - nor if he’s expecting anything - he tremblingly pushes the door to try reaching his story, for a haircut time.
- Runtimes: 15'
- Country(ies) of production: France
- Original Language(s): French
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Christophe Deram, Céline Huyghebaert
- Cinematographer: Gordon Spooner
- Editor: Clémence Carré
- Sound: Benoît Guerineau
- Producer: Charles Philippe, Lucile Ric
- Produced by: Les films du clan