Before she started her bachelor studies in Switzerland, Xheni Alushi (1991) worked for a project office at the Albanian ministry of culture. She came about film when she worked on short film productions at the Academy of the Arts in Tirana, Albania.She loves to write short stories. The script for EVA is developed out of one of these stories.Filmography:2018: Eva
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2018: Locarno International Film Festival (Switzerland) | Pardi di domani - National Competition
- 2018: Salento International Film Festival
- 2018: El Gouna Film Festival
- 2018: Screamfest LA
Though being a swimmer, Eva was unable to save her brother from nearly drowning at sea. He now lies in a coma and the cold relationship with her mother is not helping Eva's conscience either.
One day she stumbles upon a mysterious puddle in her bathroom, which takes her to the depths of the sea...
- Runtimes: 15'
- Color(s): Colors
- Country(ies) of production: Switzerland
- Original Language(s): German
- Subtitle(s) available: English
- Audience: General Audiences
- Format(s) available: ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Xheni Alushi
- Cinematographer: Fabio Tozzo
- Editor: Xheni Alushi, Silvan Rechsteiner
- Sound: William Hudson, Thomas Rechberger, Laurenz Zschokke
- Music: Moritz Widrig
- Producer: Noah Bohnert, David F. Geiser, Garrick J Lauterbach, Xheni Alushi
- Produced by: Letterbox Collective Filmproduktion