Born in 1989 in Lisbon, Jenna Hasse is Swiss and Portuguese.
After completing courses of History and Aesthetics Cinema at the University of Lausanne as well as theater courses at the Geneva Conservatory, Jenna Hasse entered in 2011 in the drama section of the INSAS in Brussels.
In 2012, she won the Encouragement drama Prize of the Pour-cent Culturel Migros and was selected as "Junge Talente " which highlights eight young Swiss actors. In 2013, she was invited to FIFF Namur as an actress for the workshop Exchange Talent. She directed in 2013 her first short film En Aout. Today, she divides her time between her studies at INSAS and projects as an actor and director for film and theater. She creates in 2014 Galao com Acucar an association with her friend and editor Thomas Marchand in order to develop future art projects. She completed her scolarschip in June 2014 and is currently writing her next short film, Soltar .Filmography:
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2014: Quinzaine des Réalisateurs | Officielle
- 2014: Vila de Conde Portugal | Official competition
- 2014: Melbourne International film festival
Margaux, six years old, awakens early on this August morning. She goes to the window and sees her father putting objects and cardboard boxes into the car… Her mother is still sleeping. This summer morning promises to be a singular one for the little girl, who is about to experience a significant moment in her life.
- Runtimes: 9'
- Color(s): Colors
- Ratio: 1,85:1
- Sound: Stereo
- Country(ies) of production: Switzerland
- Original Language(s): French
- Subtitle(s) available: English / German
- Audience: General Audiences
- Format(s) available: DCP / ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Jenna Hasse
- Cinematographer: Roland Edzard
- Sound: Etienne Rallu
- Editor: Thomas Marchand
- Producer: Jenna Hasse
- Produced by: Galão com açucar