Keren Ben RafaelBiography:
Born in Tel Aviv in 1978, Keren Ben Rafael started to make small films from her very young age. At that time, she was studying cinema and was working as a film editor and as a director of documentaries for the Israeli television.
In 2005 she joins the French Film School La Femis into the Directing department. Two of her short films "Kimat Normali" and "I'm your man" were selected many times and awarded in many festivals.
She is the director of "Northern Lights" Collection Canal Plus 2013 Le jeu des 7 familles, staging Ana and Hippolyte Girardot, and of << Bite into life >>, both produced by Palikao Films.Filmography:
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2015: Festival Tous Courts (France) | Official competition • France Télévisions Prize and UniFrance Prize
Head in the sun, feet in the water, even at the beach people have a hard time relaxing. The noise of their thoughts drowns out what's happening just a few meters away.
- Runtimes: 19'
- Color(s): Colors
- Sound: 5.1
- Country(ies) of production: France
- Original Language(s): French
- Subtitle(s) available: English
- Audience: Parental Guidance Suggested (-10)
- Format(s) available: Bluray / DCP / DVD / ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Elise Benroubi, Keren Ben Rafael
- Cinematographer: Damien Dufresne
- Mixing: Pierre Bariaud
- Producer: Delphine Benroubi
- Produced by: Palikao Films