Hamy RAMEZAN, Rungano NYONIBiography:
Hamy Ramezan is an award-winning Finnish-Iranian director. He is currently developing his first feature, Motel of a Thousand Roses. Runango Nyoni's films have screened at more than 200 festivals. In 2013 she was selected for the Cannes Cinefoundations Residency for her first feature film, I Am Not a Witch.Filmography:
A foreign woman in a burqa brings her young son to a Copenhagen police station to file a complaint against her abusive husband. The translator assigned to her seems unwilling to convey the true meaning of her words.
- Runtimes: 13'
- Color(s): Colors
- Country(ies) of production: Denmark / Finland
- Original Language(s): Arabic / Danish
- Subtitle(s) available: English
- Audience: General Audiences
- Format(s) available: ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Hamy Ramezan, Rungano Nyoni
- Cinematographer: Lars Vestergaard
- Editor: Rikke Selin Lorentzen
- Producer: Valeria Richter, Helene Granqvist
- Produced by: DODREAM & PEBBLE NORDIC FACTORY