Caye Casas, Albert PintóBiography:
Albert Pinto and Caye Casas are writers and directors from Barcelona. Even if they directed some short films individually, it's together that they reached big success with their short film NOTHING CO, achieving more than 300 selections and 61 awards from festivals of all around the world. RIP and Killing God have been awarded by international film festivals like Sitges Film Festival, and Morbido Film Fest.Filmography:
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2014: Sitges Film Festival
- 2014: Interfilm Berlin
- 2015: Colombia Fantastic and Horror International Film Festival
- 2015: Busan International Short Film Festival • Audience Award
- 2015: Les Etranges Nuits du Cinema • Grand Jury’s Award
For several years, with no success, Carlos has been looking for a job.
One day, he finds a very special company called "NOTHING". They're offering a job where you will be paid for doing nothing. Carlos gets the job, but his life is turned upside down.
- Runtimes: 15'
- Color(s): Colors
- Country(ies) of production: Spain
- Original Language(s): Spanish
- Subtitle(s) available: English
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Cinematographer: Miquel Prohens
- Editor: Albert Pintó
- Music: Julie Reier
- Producer: Norbert Llaràs
- Produced by: Alhena Production