Odile is not ready to let Grams -her mother- go, and is refusing to bury her.
Instead, she moves into Grams’ house and watches over her in her own way.
Caroline, Odile’s daughter, having arrived for the funeral with her own 8 year old child Rosalie, disapproves of the unhealthy behavior.
In what shapes up to be a very unusual cohabitation, the two women will have no choice but to bury the hatchet once and for all…
- Runtimes: 16'
- Ratio: 1,85:1
- Country(ies) of production: France
- Original Language(s): French
- Subtitle(s) available: English
- Audience: General Audiences
- Format(s) available: ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
With: Florence Muller, Julia Faure, Guylène Réan, Marjane Brégiroux
- Screenplay: Camille Japy
- Cinematographer: Brice PANCOT
- Editor: Sébastien Doublet
- Sound: Cédric Berger
- Music: Laurent Aknin
- Producer: Isabelle Grellat
- Produced by: MANDARIN PRODUCTION