Michele is an award-winning writer director.A London Film Academy 2010 graduate, Michele has written and directed numerous commercials, short films, and the indie feature film "Fat Cat".Michele's short films have been featured on publications such as EMPIRE Magazine and La Repubblica (Italy's N.1 newspaper.)The feature film "Fat Cat" has been selected and awarded in over a dozen film festivals worldwide, spanning from Razor Reel Flanders Film Fest, to Berlin and New York Independent Film Festival.Michele has directed content for BBC and BAFTA TV and for brands such as Nike, P&G, Kiehl's, FIAT, Campbell's, Barilla and numerous others, including the United Nations.Michele has recently directed the official trailer for the largest Asian film festival in Europe, the Far East Film Festival 20th.Filmography:
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2018: Sitges Film Festival | Official Fantastic Competition
- 2018: Leeds International Film Festival | Official Selection 'Fanomenon'
- 2018: Trieste Science+Fiction | Official Melies Competition
- 2019: Cleveland Film Festival
"Rain Catcher" is a neo-noir about a young photographer haunted by a mysterious man appearing in his pictures.
Who is this man? and what does he want from the young photographer?
A discovery which will overturn his reality forever.
- Runtimes: 16'
- Color(s): Colors
- Sound: Stereo / 5.1
- Country(ies) of production: Italy / Spain / United Kingdom
- Original Language(s): English
- Audience: General Audiences
- Format(s) available: ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Michele Fiascaris, Filippo Polesel
- Cinematographer: Evgeny Sinelnikov
- Editor: Michele Fiascaris, Michael Coppola
- Sound: Simone Vallecorsa
- Music: Robin Schlochtermeier
- Producer: Filippo Polesel
- Produced by: Shorts On Tap LTD
- Coproduced by: Yellow Pill