Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2016: Fantasia International Film Festival
- 2016: Dickens Horror Film Festival
- 2017: Genre Blast
- 2017: Edmonton Festival of Fear • Best Short Film, Best Director
- 2017: Festival SPASM
When J.-F. is inexplicably drawn to the chair in which a man committed suicide, style isn't the only thing the leather antique brings to his home.
Suddenly overcome by fantasies both nightmarish and erotic, he gets rid of the chair immediately, only to have it claimed by his friend Aly, who soon finds herself spellbound by shocking visions of her own violent death.
As the horror escalates, it’s up to J.-F. to save his friend before she is driven to a very gruesome fate.
- Runtimes: 9'
- Color(s): Colors
- Country(ies) of production: Canada
- Original Language(s): French
- Subtitle(s) available: English
- Audience: Restricted (-16)
- Format(s) available: ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
With: DOMINIQUE ARGANESE, SÉBASTIEN HUBERDEAU, ALAIN MERCIER, MAUDE ST-PIERRE
- Cinematographer: Anthony Gharzouzi
- Editor: Geoff Klein
- Produced by: DÉSAXÉ FILMS