THE LOVE LETTER
A Director & a Producer, Atara Frish obtained her B.A degree in Steve Tisch film and T.V school at TAU. During the studies she directed two short films: the first film "My beautiful sister" was shown at the Los Angeles La-Femme film festival. Her second film "The Love Letter" was produced as part of "Heroine" project - an Israeli omnibus film. In the last two years she was The director of the Tel Aviv International Student Film Festival - the largest student film festival in the world.Filmography:
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2018: Tribeca Film Festival | Short Film Competition • Student Visionary Award
- 2018: Palm Springs Int. ShortFest
Noa is a rookies commander in the army. One day she discovers a love letter from one of her female soldiers.
While struggling to understand whether the letter is a joke or not, Noa will have to choose between her safe restrained world and her urge to feel, at least for a brief moment, loved.
- Runtimes: 20'
- Color(s): Colors
- Ratio: 1,77:1 (16/9)
- Country(ies) of production: Israel
- Original Language(s): Hebrew
- Subtitle(s) available: English
- Audience: General Audiences
- Format(s) available: ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Atara Frish
- Cinematographer: Matan Balalty
- Editor: Niv Fux
- Sound: Gadi Raz
- Producer: Efrat Cohen
- Produced by: Gaudeamus Productions