Michael Nakache is a French film director and screenwriter. He was born and raised in Paris and lives in Los Angeles. Since the age of 9 years old, he has never stopped following his dream of becoming a filmmaker. After he graduated from ESEC (Ecole Superieure d'Etudes Cinematographiques / Higher Education School of Cinematography Studies), he has worked on the production of several projects before writing and directing his first short film "Miscalculation and Consequences" ("Meprise et consequences") followed shortly after by "Convivium." His second short film was celebrated at a number of international festivals. He recently directed "The Passenger" and "Transference," two ambitious short films, both in English.
Over the past few years, Michael has been developing a number of projects for both films and series, putting his heart and soul in his work and his art.Filmography:
Driving through the desert to San Francisco, Sebastian has a chance encounter with Helena, a mysterious and attractive hitchhiker. Together they embark on a journey to the unknown, testing the boundaries of reality along the way.
- Runtimes: 20'
- Color(s): Colors
- Ratio: 2,35:1 (Cinemascope)
- Sound: Stereo / 5.1
- Country(ies) of production: France / United States
- Original Language(s): English
- Subtitle(s) available: English
- Audience: Parents Strongly Cautioned (-12)
- Format(s) available: Bluray / DCP / ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Michaël Nakache, David Courtil
- Cinematographer: Matt Sakatani Roe
- Editor: David Courtil
- Sound: Loïc CANEVET
- Music: Alexis RAULT
- Producer: Marielle Noble, Guillaume Raffi
- Produced by: Shootmakers Entertainment
- Coproduced by: Philippe Macridis, Terence Ripault, Valérie Landau, Mathieu Carratier, Emily Einbinder, Sébastien Auscher, Michaël Nakache