After having directed several Super 8 films in his teenage years, Pascal Stervinou studied cinema in Paris. He then directed half a dozen short films, including Shocker (Grand Prize at Mad Movies Festival), Mosquito (for TV channel Arte), Gouzi Gouzi and Reptil (Grand Prize at Celtic Film & Television Festival, Audience Award at Douarnenez Festival).Pascal is also a screenwriter, head writer and creator of animated series. He worked for more than forty of them, including Trotro, SamSam, Garage Club, Eliot Kid, Maya the Bee, Dude, That's My Ghost!, Mini- Loup, Jamie's Got Tentacles, Zoom the White Dolphin, Zak Storm, Loopdidoo, Arthur and the Invisibles.He is also a screenwriter for cinema, and has directed numerous commercials and music videos.He is currently developing a series that will mix animation and live footage, All For Nuts, two webseries and his first feature film.Filmography:
An arrogant businessman is stuck in the elevator of his office building for four days. This event will take an unexpected turn and change him forever.
- Runtimes: 20'
- Color(s): Colors
- Country(ies) of production: France
- Original Language(s): French
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Cinematographer: Martin Laporte
- Sound: Stéphane Gessat, Florent Vrac, Vincent Arnardi
- Editor: Benjamin Ambard
- Music: Franck Roussel
- Set Design: Télémites
- Producer: Florent Guimberteau – MELTING PRODUCTIONS, Benoît Meneu, Pascal Stervinou, Cyril Le Pesant – KNIGHTWORKS
- Produced by: Melting Productions, Knightworks