WOULD YOU LOOK AT HER
Writer/director Goran Stolevski divides his time between Australia, Macedonia, and the United Kingdom. He won the Ruben Mamoulian Best Director Award at the 2016 Sydney Film Festival, attended the Berlinale Talent Campus, and received the $50 thousand Lexus Fellowship in 2017. His 25 short films have collectively screened at over 80 festivals across six continents, and he has written nine feature film scripts.Filmography:
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2018: Sundance Film Festival • Short Film Jury Award: International Fiction
- 2018: Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival | International Competition
A hard-headed tomboy spots the unlikely solution to all her problems in an all-male religious ritual.
Short Film Jury Award winner (International Fiction) at Sundance 2018.
Clermont-Ferrant International Short Film Festival 2018 - International Competition
- Runtimes: 19'
- Color(s): Colors
- Country(ies) of production: Macedonia
- Original Language(s): Macedonian
- Subtitle(s) available: English
- Audience: General Audiences
- Format(s) available: ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Goran Stolevski
- Cinematographer: Naum Doksevski
- Editor: Goran Stolevski
- Producer: Tomi Salkovski, Dimitar Minov, Kristijan Burovski
- Produced by: Black Cat Production, Skopje Film Studio