Fulvio Risuleo was born in Rome in 1991. He graduated in 2013 from Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia (National Academy of cinema). In 2014 he won the third prize at the Cannes Film Festival in the Cinefondation section with the short film Lievito Madre. In 2015 Varicella (Chickenpox ) won the Semaine de la Critique section at the Cannes Film Festival. He works in cinema, comics and in general in all languages of graphic-sound.Filmography:
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2015: Critic's Week | Official selection • Best Short Film - Sony Cinealta Discovery Prize
- 2015: Sarajevo Film Festival | Official Selection
- 2015: Festival International du Film d'Amiens
- 2016: Vilnius International Film Festival | Short Competition
- 2016: Busan International Short Film Festival | International Competition
Chickenpox is a very small thing if you’re young. But if you’re a grown-up it can be very dangerous.
When Mommy finds out, she starts worrying about Carlo, her son, who still isn’t sick. He’s growing fast, something must soon be done. She needs to find a way to ‘make him’ sick. But does Daddy agree?
- Runtimes: 14'
- Color(s): Colors
- Ratio: 1,66:1 (Super 16 & 35 mm)
- Sound: 5.1
- Country(ies) of production: Italy
- Original Language(s): Italian
- Subtitle(s) available: English / French
- Audience: General Audiences
- Format(s) available: DCP / ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Fulvio Risuleo
- Cinematographer: Juri Fantigrossi
- Editor: Ilenia Zincone
- Music: Virginia Quaranta
- Producer: Donatello Della Pepa, Fulvio Risuleo, Loretta Isotton
- Produced by: Revok s.r.l.