Born in France. Morgane Dziurla-Petit studied cinema at La Sorbonne Nouvelle in Paris and film production in Cannes. After professional experiences at the Cannes Film Festival and Roy Andersson Filmproduktion, she travelled to Tokyo, shooting the art video Memories of Another I, using self generative editing. She moved to Sweden in 2017. Here, she keeps on creating new narratives, moving borders between fiction and documentary. Her first short film Le Jour (2018) was followed by the acclaimed short film Excess Will Save Us the toured the international film festivals and was awarded on a number of occasions. Now she is developing her first feature, Gudars Skymning.Filmography:2018: Le Jour2018: Excess Will Save Us
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2020: Göteborg International Film Festival
- 2020: Sarajevo Film Festival
- 2020: Nordisk Panorama
60 year old Sally is longing for happiness, and love. Lately her searching has been complicated by the fact that she resembles the newly-elected American president.
Join Sally in the film Grab Them, as one man’s crazy tour around the world is a lonely woman's heavy burden to bear.
- Runtimes: 13'
- Color(s): Colors
- Sound: Stereo
- Country(ies) of production: Sweden
- Original Language(s): Swedish
- Subtitle(s) available: English / French
- Format(s) available: ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Morgane Dziurla-Petit
- Cinematographer: Filip Lyman
- Sound: Anders Billing Vive
- Producer: Paul Blomgren DoVan
- Produced by: GötaFilm