Erlendur is an award winning filmmaker from Reykjavik, Iceland with an MFA degree in directing from Columbia University.His short films have played at multiple internationally acclaimed festivals such as Aspen Shortsfest, Palm springs shortsfest and Odense International film festival. Erlendur is a Fulbright scholar and aBerlinale talent campus alumni.Filmography:
Vala and Benni are leaving Reykjavik for a simpler life in the countryside and are struggling to find a common ground about what their future holds. Their journey comes to a violent stop when they get into a head- on collision with another car.
- Runtimes: 14'
- Color(s): Colors
- Country(ies) of production: Iceland
- Original Language(s): Icelandic
- Subtitle(s) available: English
- Format(s) available: ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Erlendur Sveinsson, Connor Simpson
- Cinematographer: Karl Óskarsson, ÍKS
- Editor: Brúsi Ólason
- Sound: Caleb Townsend
- Music: Einar Sv. Tryggvason
- Producer: Helga Jóakimsdóttir, Daniel Raiffe
- Produced by: Sensor Ehf.