The Night Train
Jerry Carlsson is a graduate from Valand Academy and a co-founder of Verket Produktion. He was selected for EFP:s "Future Frames: Ten Filmmakers to Follow" in 2015. His short films have screened at film festivals like Venice, Locarno, Tribeca, and Clermont-Ferrand, where his short film Shadow Animals received the Special Jury Prize and the Canal+ Award in 2018.Filmography:
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2020: Venice International Film Festival | Orizzonti Short Films Competition
- 2021: Aspen Shortsfest
Oskar is on the night train, heading home after an interview in Stockholm. With a long night ahead of him, he makes eye contact with Ahmad.
For the first time he meets the gaze of someone who feels the same desire as he does.
- Runtimes: 15'
- Color(s): Colors
- Sound: Stereo
- Country(ies) of production: Sweden
- Original Language(s): French / Swedish
- Subtitle(s) available: English
- Format(s) available: ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Jerry Carlsson
- Cinematographer: Marcus Dineen
- Editor: Anton Hemgren, Jerry Carlsson
- Sound: Manne Kjellander
- Producer: Frida Mårtensson
- Produced by: Verket Produktion
- Coproduced by: Sveriges Television, Filmpool Nord, Haut et Court