Sam Cutler-Kreutz, is a director and DOP based in New York City. He has shot for clients such as, Burberry, Chevy, Microsoft, Red Bull, MasterCard, and American Eagle, as well as music videos for artists such as Dej Loaf, Migos, GoldLink, Coheed and Cambria, Lewis Del Mar. His narrative work has been featured at Slamdance, Marfa, Cleveland Intl. Florida, Fantastic Fest, Marfa, film festivals, among many others. His work has received praise in top publications including, The Atlantic, Short of The Week, VOTD, Dazed and I-D Magazine, to name a few, and received multiple Vimeo Staff Picks. He works on commercials, music videos and narrative films wherever projects send him around the globe. He currently resides in Brooklyn.Filmography:
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2018: BUZZ - Buzau International Film Festival in Romania
- 2018: World of Film International Festival Glasgow
- 2018: Tetova International Film Festival
Nicole, a young psychology professor, lives with her cardiologist husband Lawrence and young daughter Haley outside Caldwell New Jersey. Lawrence works away at a hospital every other week.
Frustrated with her husband's busy work schedule, Nicole becomes increasingly suspicious that her husband might be having a fling with a younger and less encumbered woman.
Nicole starts a campaign of surveillance to catch him in with his new lover. What she discovers in her search is far more complicated and sinister then she could have possibly imagined.
- Runtimes: 20'
- Color(s): Colors
- Sound: Stereo
- Country(ies) of production: United States
- Original Language(s): English
- Subtitle(s) available: French
- Audience: General Audiences
- Format(s) available: ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Sam Cutler-Kreutz
- Cinematographer: Alexa Wolf
- Editor: Adam Witten, Trevor Myers
- Music: Ali Helnwein
- Produced by: Road Trip Films
- Coproduced by: Lalilulelo Productions