Mohamed Kamel an Egyptian film director, screenwriter and a filmmaker, born in 27th of October 1981, studied (film directing) at the Academy of Arts-higher cinema institute in Cairo (directing department) and graduated in 2006, wrote and directed several short documentaries & short fiction films that participated in several national & international film festivals and won some several national & international prizes, working now on making his own personal independent cinematic experiment.Filmography:
Nour, is a schoolgirl that lives alone with her father, goes through a crisis when she suddenly becomes a woman and cannot tell her dad. But he cannot understand this change that occurred in her life, which results in tension between them.
- Runtimes: 16'
- Color(s): Colors
- Country(ies) of production: Egypt
- Original Language(s): Arabic
- Subtitle(s) available: English
- Format(s) available: DCP / DVD / ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Tamer Abdul-Hamid, Mohamed Kamel
- Editor: Wessam Wagih El-Lethy
- Cinematographer: Raouf Abd Al Aziz